February 2 - 3
ArtFest Fort Myers, Southwest Florida’s premier art festival and largest weekend event puts YOU, the artist, first, promoting your artwork and meeting your needs as our highest priority. Bringing the best-of-the-best art to all, ArtFest is located along our downtown riverfront park and yacht basin – a perfect backdrop to showcase your art.
- Two-day, free to the public, community event, with 90,000 attendees
- Year-round professional staff, with 19 years of consistent management
- Maximum exposure for artist booths with a circular flow down the center of the wide boulevard
- New and cutting edge art is equally at home with more traditional work
- Loyal base of dedicated art buyers/VIP members who are focused on YOUR work
- Attracting young professional families with free fun art related activities for kids of all ages
- Encouraging the next generation of career artists and art supporters with a high school art competition and sidewalk chalk competition
February 9 - 10
The Arts Council of Martin County invites artists to apply to be an exhibitor at our 2019 ArtsFest Stuart. ArtsFest has an attendance of 15,000+ visitors in beautiful Memorial Park in Downtown Stuart. A hometown celebration of local arts and culture, the 2-day event provides the area with exceptional fine art and craft exhibitors, a literary village, culinary arts, hands-on activities for the family, and a variety of live musical and theatrical performances.
ArtsFest Stuart was chosen as a Southeast Tourism Society “Top 20 Event” in 2016 & 2017. Artists are our first priority at ArtsFest. A team of volunteers are dedicated to making your experience great! To enhance sales and attendance at ArtsFest, we use our resources and connections throughout the community to create awareness. Through the generous support from local media, our promotions reach residents throughout South Florida and generate excitement about our event.
February 16 - 18
The Coconut Grove Arts Festival is held annually on the streets of Coconut Grove, Florida, a charming village within the City of Miami. We invite you to apply to our Festival, one of the most prestigious outdoor festivals in the United States.
The Coconut Grove Arts Festival is presented by the Coconut Grove Arts & Historical Association, Inc., a non-profit organization with a full-time professional staff, Board of Directors and more than 600 community volunteers. With over 100,000 visitors, proceeds from the event provide funding for educational and community programs, including a Building Fund for a permanent Arts Center in Coconut Grove. The Coconut Grove Arts Festival is supported but not funded by the City of Miami.